The month of January member spot was presented by Cliona Malone, Marketing Manager of EOS IT Solutions. Read an overview of the presentation below and some of the benefits and offers being offered.
EOS IT Solutions, was established in 2011, part of the Eagle Overseas Haulage and Warehousing group based on 53 Moss Road, Banbridge. The company was formed as a partnership with Eagle Overseas to offer businesses across Ireland with effective and efficient IT services including;
- Managed IT Services
- Sage 50 Support
- Microsoft Office 365
- IT and e-mail security
- Storage & Back up
- Networking Solutions
- Threat Management
- Hosting and Cloud
- Video Collaboration
- E-mail, set-up and domain hosting
- PC, Laptop, Ink and printer sales
- Servers, installations and configuration
- Installations, set-up, Maintenance and repairs
The company has grown and expanded throughout Northern Ireland and offer great incentives to new business and partnerships including their Free IT Audit and ‘Refer a Friend’ voucher scheme.
Free IT Audit
EOS offer all prospective partners and clients a free on-site technology audit. The audit will include three stages
- Physical Audit
- Report and Recommendation
Stage 1 – Review Meeting
One of the EOS senior engineers will meet with you to gain an in-depth understanding of your business needs and its IT demands. This can take place over the telephone or face to face at your business premises.
Stage 2 – Physical Audit
An EOS expert team will then carry out the physical audit of your IT systems. All are well qualified to benchmark your IT infrastructure against current industry best practice and any emerging technological solutions that may benefit your business. The audit will include a detailed survey of the following:
- Network infrastructure design, capacity and resilience
- Operating systems and critical security patches
- Data Storage and Back-Up Resources
- Security including Anti-Virus, firewall and email spam
- System maintenance and security procedures
Stage 3 – Follow-up meeting & report
On completion of stages 1 & 2 EOS will evaluate our findings to identify whether or not your IT infrastructure is operating efficiently, safeguarding your assets, maintaining data integrity and ultimately achieving your business objectives. A follow-up review meeting will be arranged so that EOS can present our findings in person in a clear, concise and non-technical manner. EOS will then produce a detailed report of our finding and suggested recommendations outlining the current position of your IT systems, identifying any shortfalls and risks and suggesting our future improvements. Findings from the report can then be used as a road map for your future IT strategy in order to minimize your risks, maximize your efficiency and plan for your future goals.
Read what our clients say
“Working with EOS IT Solutions has ensured that our company is always moving forward, they are fast responders, committed and an expert service is always delivered, with EOS we have continued to grow our business, knowing we have the right level of support and commitment from out IT partner ” – John Mc Areavey, MD, Clearhill Retail Entertainment Banbridge.
Refer a friend to EOS IT Solutions and receive a £50.00 one4all Gift voucher.
At EOS we rely on feedback and referrals from our satisfied customers to spread the word about our service. Our reliable, straight talking and proactive attitude is one of the reasons why our customers like working with us and continue to support EOS.
Now our partners and clients can benefit from our ‘Refer a Friend Voucher Scheme’.
How does EOS Referrals work?
1. Claim your referral code from EOS IT Solutions at www.eosits.com/referafriend.
2. Refer EOS to your friends, clients and colleagues and tell them to use your unique voucher code when enquiring about our service.
3. If your referral client becomes a customer of EOS IT Solutions, IT support or IT Managed Services you will receive a £50.00 Gift voucher for one4all gifts.
4. The referred client will also receive 10% discount on all hours billed for the first month.
5. Continue to pass your referral code to friends and colleagues to earn more vouchers. For T&Cs please visit www.eosits.com/T&C.
10% off all hours billed for the first month to Banbridge Business Network members who use EOS IT Solutions.
To discuss your requirements and IT needs please get in touch with Cliona Malone on 028 3025 1355 or email Cliona.email@example.com